Public thanks

Hi all,

First a description of a Rocc FS on ebay "This is a 1987 VW Sirocco16v with
tons of moods. " Don't they all have tons of moods, but we love them anyway.
;)

Ok, I would like to give thanks for the help and services of the following:

Bahn Brenner  - $6.95 for manual steering rack poly bushings woohoo!! in
specials & blowouts section.

Virtual World Parts - $20 for real German tie rods? - wow great deal, Katie
was fast, friendly and efficient BTW.

Visual Diagnostics - $25 for a short throw extension and bushings - in the
duh! why didn't I think of that category.

Chris DeLong - for showing me the error of my ways and saving me a lot of
time and aggravation with the install of the 9a.

Patrick Bureau - for the 9a trans which will find it's way into "The
Project" really soon and put it on the road again.

Chuck Blue -  for delivering the 9a saving me the time and money of having
to pick it up in Dallas (5 + Hrs one way)

And everyone else that has helped with finally getting "The Project" on the
road.

Thanks to these people here's what "The Project" will have for it's next
autoX on the 15th:

new tie rods, ball joints and poly control arm bushings.
9a tranny with 90mm flanges.
poly steering rack bushings.
short shifter.

added to my old specs:

1.8L GX with Hydraulic head
210mm Sachs clutch kit with 16V PP.
TT race front MM and rear tranny mount
rear axle from an '82 wolfy Scirocco with factory sway bar,
Lightened bumpers (not installed yet)
TT exhaust(previous owner installed)cat exempt
Unknown header (wrapped)
lower 16v type stress bar
lots of weight reduction (both by nature and by me)

Thanks again all,

Tom C.
'79 "The Project" Scirocco (with tons of moods)