Engine install - injector problem??

got to fish tha caps out...
if the engine is on a engine stand, swivel it upside down and see it they
maye come close to th hole for ya to grab them with pliers... (oh yeah empty
oil out of pan first lol)

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.