4k work, sub frames, special tools, cv noises

Well, I got most of the work done on the 4k today.  I put on 100mm
flanges and installed a 80% kit.  I sure wish I would of had some snap
ring plyers today.  Even with out them, the install went faster than I
thought it would.  The 4k I have has a back light switch like on my
Scirocco, but the golf I'm put it in had the two prong kind.  Anyone
know which two pin I should hook up to on the four prong plug?  When I
was under the golf I was amazed at all the "extra" stuff that's there.
Sub Frame, power steering, ac, huge motor mounts.  I hope I can deal
with such a "moderen" car!  I want to replace the seal inside the bell
housing.  I think it is call the radial shaft seal (it a medium size
one, looks like the same one on the cam shaft), but I don't know how to
get it out.  Any hints?  Do i need to get another special tool?

On my Scirocco, the front is makeing a noise (well, I feel it more in my
feet) in high g right hand turns.  I'm thinking that it is the re-maned
axles, but there is no clicking sound when i turn a regular speeds.  Do
bad CV joints always make a clicking sound first?  The boots are in good
shape.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters