  From: ATS - Patrick Bureau
  To: Greg Davis
  Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 6:33 PM
  Subject: RE: 3A distro.. need help fast ... 4 days t'ill Ciny

  Well thanks to Brian Wagner's Digital caliper, we tested the round part of
  the shaft of the said distributor
  and it was egg shaped, 1.753" through 1.749" I know it does not sound like a
  lot but when the actual block hole for the distributor is only 1.750" this
  pauses a problem, so armed with 400 grit sandpaper and engine oil, we
  proceeded to sand and polish the distributor mating part, until we acheive a
  nice round 1.745" and simply slip it in its place without having to fight
  it, and it move properly to set the timing....

  FINALLY!!!!! it runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns.... man its has been a long trek....

  thank you to the TST gang for the moral support, especially Brian Wagner for
  listening to my whinning, Eli Meir for surprizing me with "hey you need this
  part".

  See yall in 5 days....

  Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
  '85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
  '85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
  '98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
  '91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.