3 A1 Jettas in Toledo OH FS

attn Ohio lister (esp hitman brett) from the clasified forums on www.jettaowners.com Forum Index...

3 Vw jetta's 81 - and 2 84's will have pictures soon ..

81 Jetta 4 dr , 1.7L 4 cyl gas 5 sp. Gold with black& grey interior
(minus the tinted windows in pic.)
. does run , needs Electrical work , has 2 bl carb euro wiper. body in good shape
does have few small spots of surface rust , needs front wheel bearings . has trailer hitch .

84 Jetta GLI 4 dr , 159,000 original miles 1.8L 4 cyl 5 sp
last ran 3 years ago ,Silver with blue interior has some small surface rust other wise in good shape . car is mostly complete minus GLI wheels , shifter and clutch cable. I do not have a title for this car , so is being sold with the other 2 as parts car has trailer hitch

84 Jetta 4 dr . 96,000 original miles,1.7L 4 cyl 5 sp
Brown w/ black & grey interior has factory sunroof last ran 3 years ago ,
was hit in rear , can be fixed, I have a rear clip that will go with the car so it can be fixed,
other wise body in good shape .

All 3 Jetta's are being sold as a set , WIll Not Seperate!
1,000.00 Firm

email me with any questions @vw81jetta@yahoo.com
thanks
Jay

I dunno this seller, but 3 Jettas for a grand sounds kinda good.

Marko

---
87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta GLi 16v