Scirocco cabriolet - modification kit for sale

Not that I have the dinero (that's about $2000usd right?), but what does this kit look like? Sounds really cool.

Dan

Patrick Schiller <Patrick.Schiller@gmx.net> wrote:
Hello,

today I got an offer for a new scirocco cabriolet modification kit from
Bieber Cabriolet.
These kits are not available any more. The man who offered it to me bought
it some days / years ago and did not modificate his scirocco.

The kit is available for about 1750 ?uros. You can use it for Scirocco Mk1
and Mk2 as fas as I know.

Is there someone interested in it?

I was interested in it myself but I already have a Scirocco Cabriolet :-)

Regards Patrick