From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of FLi GLi
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:09 PM
To: Marc Getty; 'FLi GLi'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Laser/Radar Detectors

The general feeling I'm getting from people is that the V1 is worth
the money.

I am hoping to find one on Ebay.  Thanks for the tip on not getting an
older model.  However, a guy that owns one told me that for $75 you
can have Valentine update an older model (his is 6 yrs old) to the
latest software. Wonder if this works if you aren't the original
owner?

Thanks for your input,

	Renard