The end of an era. Sad to say

Well, yeah but there will still be new cars available for awhile. I vaguely remember this guy saying he had 3 currently, 2 all titled and ready to get on the road, 1 that hasn't been made US roadworthy yet.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Manufacturing by VW is stopping in Germany and mexico. No more :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com