timing belt cover

Blech, I hate allen keys. Not to mention the bunch of crud packed into that hole. And the lower cover looks like the upper would have to be removed before the lower to get at it, but I could be wrong. This is an 84 8v by the way. I'm trying to see if I have oil splattered around on the inside of the cover.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Its an allen key set in the bottom of the circular indentation.
I always use the lower cover, rarely the top.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com