Props and CIS-E proplems...

first, you're welcome, although i didn't have a lot to do with it...
i assume the dpr doesn't change despite trying to adjust it?
did you check basic fuel mixture? sounds like you're probably running,
as they say, WICKED rich. your dpr can't compensate enough. how do your
plugs look? this should still revert to 10 mA with the o2 sensor
disconnected though, so i'm thinking you have a problem either with you
fuel ecu or one of the sensors. however, i think that with the o2 sensor
disconnected, none of the others matter. i'm guessing that if the o2
sensor is disconnected, you should be running in open loop mode no
matter what. someone correct me if i'm wrong here...

Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
'87 Scirocco 16v, sick right now...
'88 Scircocc 16v, RIP