What's the weight of a MkI shell?

4 people can easily lift an A2 Jetta shell (stripped bare) so I'm guessing
a Mk1 should be less than that... :)  The biggest problem is getting
handholds.  If you have 3 strong people, two on the rear fenders and one
on the front rad support would likely do, if you didn't have to lift it
too high/carry it too far.

If you're looking at moving it for disposal, 1 person can roll a stripped
shell (or lift it up on it's side.)  Or at least I can...

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |