De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Julie Macfarlane
Envoy? : mardi 29 juillet 2003 22:00
? : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Running problem

Julie wa on her way to Josh's garage sale and the car just stopped. Turn the
key and it would run for a while then stop again.
I played with the wires on the knock and ICU and the car ran perfectly. Till
yesterday.

Noonish and in the middle of Central Ave in Albany the car stopped. I could
not get it to run and had it towed home. (gasp... first time for everythiong
I suppose)

45 minutes after I got home, turned the key and it ran. S**T.

Any ideas what it is?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer