Driving quiz....

> http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/extremedriving/quiz/quiz.html
>
> See how you do...   :)

well, julie, i decided to make up my own answers:

You're driving through a rainstorm and suddenly find your car is submerged
in water. Your power windows short out and your doors won't budge. What
would you do?

- scream "my baby!!!", then recall that i am driving julies techno-car, and
hit 'ski mode'.

You're driving along when the road suddenly becomes foggy and visibility is
near zero. What do you do?

- since driving my scirocco brings me to a higher plane of awareness, i am
one with the road, and thus i have no need for silly headlights.
- (alternate answer) - borrow patricks car, as the 4 megawatts of headlight
power instantly vaporizes any annoying fog it may encounter.

Your vehicle is suddenly stuck on ice or hard-packed snow. What would you
do?

- throw on cathys blizzacks and proceed to have much donut-fun.
- (alternate) - proceed to have fun with the stock tires. much more slippery
that way :).

You don't have ABS and must stop quickly on a snowy or icy road. What would
you do?

- e-brake, baby!!!

You're driving in snowy/ice conditions and see a hill up ahead. What would
you do?

- go home and grab ansons video camera, mount it in back, then see just how
much air i can catch on that thing.

You're driving in snowy/ice conditions and must drive down a hill. What
would you do?

- see just how many 360's i can get in before i hit bottom.

Someone with a bad case of road rage leaves their vehicle and approaches
your car. What would you do?

- luckily i have installed the "trunk-monkey" mod in my car.

When is a carjacking most likely to occur?

- sure aint gonna happen in a rocco. those dorks are after alteza lights and
neon.

You hear on the radio that "bump and rob" carjackings are on the rise. What
would you do if another driver bumped into your car while you're driving?

- they gotta catch me first.

You're driving down the road when you realize that the car behind you is
weaving and cimong close to your vehicle. What would you do?

- call josh able on the cell and tell him to stop screwing around.

A wrong-way driver is heading straight for you. What would you do?

- call josh able on the cell and tell him to stop screwing around. :)

It's late on a Friday night and you've got a six-hour drive ahead of you to
get to your favorite spot by Saturday morning. What would you do?

- what!?!?!?! you're late for cincy dork, get a move on!

You're stopped at an intersection and the light turns green. What would you
do?

- dump the clutch and fry that ricer thats been reving his engine for the
last 2 minutes.

What is most likely to make a vehicle roll over?

- having large items installed high on the vehicle (like, say, a bar table,
oh i mean wing, oh i mean spoiler :).

What should you do if your brakes go out while you're driving?

- this move ought to stop you pretty quickly:
http://www.malventano.com/rieger.wmv

Your car stalls on railroad tracks and a train is approaching. What would
you do?

- umm, start it? i mean, heaven forbid people actually MAINTAIN their
vehicle :).
- (alternate) - its a scirocco, it weighs like 2 pounds. push the darn
thing.

You suddenly find yourself inthe midst of a car pileup. What would you do?

- slalom, baby, slalom.

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (wifes daily, 285k)