  From: Foxx (in a box)
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:17 PM
  Subject: tire pressure

    please let me know if my thought pattern is screwed up here (wait until after the question, please). less pressure = softer ride + more heat + more tire wear + lower gas mileage. more pressure = harsher ride + better mileage + ???. i'm asking in reference to trailer wheels. should i just inflate to 32 psi and call it a day or try for something a bit higher to help improve rolling. ideas? thanx.

  --
   /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
  < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com