Help me identify this cam...

I've got what appears to have been a g-grind solid lifter cam at one point.  What
confuses me is the area that's been ground smooth with the numbers 4464 hand engraved
there.  Is this a re-grind of some sort?  You'd think they'd start with a standard cam
instead of a g-grind though...

pics:

<http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/maardak/lst?&.dir=/Unknown+cam&.src=ph&.view=t>

It was listed as a GMP Sport Cam on the information that the previous owner gave me, but
GMP doesn't sell cams (not now anyways), and they haven't replied to my emails about
it...  A google search didn't reveal anything either...

So, anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S