adjusting Ignition timing

Take an ohm meter to the wires and check the resistance value, it has been know to get a bad wire now and again.

derrickmd18@juno.com wrote:yea but on mine it keeps missing. its a non fire in the wires so I know
its a bad miss some where. I recently replaced the wires, cap, rotor.
so I i'm going to replace the coil.