  From: Sal Guzzo
  To: L F ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 11:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Hall Sender

  Larry, thanks for the advise...seeing that I have no idea why my rocco is not running and I can't track
  it down (nor can anyone else for that matter), I might as well buy each sensor, computer, switch
  available for a 16V rocco.  I should have a coupla g-notes stashed away somewhere...

  Seriously tho guy, can you explain why a hall sender can be bad but the car starts and runs...that's all
  I'm asking...keep it on topic and I'll spend my money as it needs to be spent (I've already suspected
  the coil and bought a stupid coil and it didn't help; so don't tell me to just replace it when it may
  not be the solution to the problem)...

  Larry you did offer an explanation (possibly) so be nice... :)

  TIA

  Sal Guzzo

  - Fear is your only god.