Richard Sealey is the shiznit

Who is that and why you may ask? Richard is the author of the book How to Keep Your Rabbit, Jetta, Scirocco Alive. I finally got my hands on this book and it completely and totally kicks ass. It's pretty much going to be my main book, with the Bently for when I need backup. Everything is in this book (from oil changes to engine rebuilds), step-by-step with easy to understand pictures and instructions, well-diagrammed pictures and a list of all the tools you'll need. Plus it's amusing, not textbook dry like the Bently. If you're like me and the Bently sometimes leaves you scratching your head and trying to figure just what the hell Mr. Bently is telling you to do, get this book!

Dan