Hall Sender

I would get a used one.  and if it fixes it.  OK  u can get one from on
scirocco.org for cheap. u try shaking the injector lines to see if that
the problem.  One of the injectors might have popped out.  That what
happened on my car.  test the spark plug wires for resistance to see if
they are bad or not.  check the plugs to see if they are fouled.  if  u
have a timing light hook it up to #1 cylinder wire to see of u have a
constant spark.  I found out my coil was bad that way.  mine had a dead
miss in the motor.