CISe system q's

In a message dated 7/26/2003 5:27:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhock99@epix.net writes:

<<<Maybe unplug the electrical connection and try the car.  Or it could be
leaking, you'd have to swap the injector to test that... >>

yup tryied unplugging it, and it made the car very hard to start, and the
hesitation was still there.  I've had this leaking distributer where it leaks
oil.  I'm thinking that when the car sits, some of the oil leaks into the cap
causing the problem.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6