OT: I have finally joined!

Yeah it was a very rough experience. The teaching part had me mashing my left foot to the floor, wishing the passenger side had a clutch pedal. But, she did great on the road after the addition of a block of wood on the clutch pedal. But yeah Mike, I know how you feel. And she had the car with the radio and FN tranny, as opposed to the 4k. I'm such a nice guy.

Dan

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
WOW! I don't even like to let EXPERIENCED stick drivers drive my car. In fact, I don't like to let ANYONE drive my car. I'm just that way. It's along the lines of: If somthing happens to it and I'm driving, then I can't be mad at someone else for damaging the car (unless I get hit). :)

Oh, and welcome to the list!

Mike
'86 16v

Lacy Gribbon wrote:
Greetings and Salutations!
I know I told people at Daun's that I would sign up right
after. Well, I didn't, but I did now. So there.

I don't own a scirocco, but I did get to drive Dan Smith's
mk1 home from Ohio. First time driving standard, and boy
was that an adventure.

Well, just wanted to let my presence be known.

Adios,

Lacy (or Kaly, i'll respond to both)

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source