FS: '87 White 16V Scirocco

Hi All,

This came up in a local (San Antonio, TX) Auto Mart paper, it's not mine. Ad
says: 1987 VW Scirocco
16V Edition, fast & Rare find, cold AC. - $2995

I went to check it out. What it doesn't say: missing rear bumper, some
surface rust spots (really not serious) body straight, no evidence of
accidents etc. hardly a ding really side molding stripped off (residue is
still there though), paint OK, sunroof - normal breakage(telltale scratches
on top panel), interior is good, crank windows, cloth seats, 140mph speedo?
(I thought '87's had 160MPH speedo's) dash has a couple cracks not at all
bad though, missing rear cargo tray and some minor trim here and there, no
stereo though a pair of Alpine 4X6's sit in the rear, 168+K miles showing,
very stock looking.

I didn't ask questions or have it run, I just had a quick look. If anyone is
interested I'll go back and get pictures and more info. It looks like the
car has been there for awhile and they may take much less than the asking.

I'd make them an offer if I didn't have "The Project" right now.

Let me know,

Tom C.
'79 "The Project" Scirocco