bolt kit madness

> So which side do you drill from then?  (confused...)
>
> Mark.
> 80 S
> 81 S

I think that would be the diff side. It should be obvious.. the side where
the rivet heads already have a very clear, symmetrical dimple in them. The
rivet heads on the side I drilled out (doh!) were mushy and a real pain in
the ass. I feel kinda silly now having worked so hard to do it the wrong
way. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20!

And Ron, you might wanna fix that page :)

That's why it says at the top:  "Reader/user assumes all liability for
his/her actions! I am not liable if you harm yourself, anyone else, any
property, or any car!"

:D

-Toby