[FS post] My Garage/Moving sale

no reasonable offer refused :)

Come on out Saturday (or anytime, call 1st to make sure Im here)
518-872-1791
Where? Berne NY.

(Take 87 or 90 to western ave/rt.20 exit)

>From Rt.20 west turn onto Rt.146 heading towards Altamont. Go ingot the town
of Altamont, go over the train tracks. Bear a (gentle) right onto Rt.156
heading up a steep hill. Continue on Rt.156 for about 10 miles. You will
enter the town of Berne, you will go past an Agway with a gas pump on the
right, you will go over a small bridge. The "Berne Food Store" will be on
your right hand side.....LOOK to your left, you will see a secondary road
heading up a steep hill, this is Irish Hill rd. Go up the hill 200 feet and
Im the white house on the right hand side.

Large selection of RSD upper stress bars (no mkII golf fronts though)
RSD MKIII SkidPlate
Bptb mkII/III SkidPlate
"NEW"Kamie GolfII X1 kit
M3 Style Rieger GolfIII SideSkirts
Rieger lip for Golf III
Golf III w/ Golf IV look headlights
RSD Stainless Golf IV muffler
Kamie Scirocco 1 Airdams
Scirocco 1 "S" Airdam
Polk 6 1/2 speakers
GTech Pro
GReddy Turbo Timer
Momo Steering Wheel
Small curved window cranks
Polished window cranks
Polished strut caps
Polished E-brake handles
Crystal Clear FK 7"
Rabbit front Eurobumper
Single Round conversion (fenders/rad. support)
FK Badgelss single round grille
Raid Shift Knobs
GReddy ProfectB boost controller
Golf IV Stage 4 Clutchmaster Clutch
GolfIII Rear wing (with or without brake light)
Powertech Floor mats
Sidemarkers (black/clear/led)
Golf IV Taillights
Scirocco II smoked turnsignals
2.0 16v "new" block
18.l 16v engine complete (used)

and allot of other stuff!

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Lemmy 1975:
I like to laugh, I like a joke,
It's not my fault if my sense of humor broke