East coast tour, wanna visit?

We are heading out tomorrow towards the East, we'll be at Sanair Racetrack
in the Montreal area for the NCRA race there Sunday, if you wanna bring your
car down for a visit/or to race, that'd be cool. Then Sunday night we're in
Burlington VT (south Burlington VT Holiday Inn, 1712 Shelborne St) then off
to Scarborough Maine for a few days, I'll be online there. We then go to the
Hyannis Ma area for a week or so, again, email me if you wanna GTG on the
cape. It would be cool to see a few more Roccos, so give me a shout!
Cathy