Spark Plugs - pre ignition issue

This is all fine and good, but Dennis says that if you took him up on the
$40 CDN exchange deal, he'd tell you what is really wrong...(but he WILL
tell you that he DID contact you momma and tell her that you are staying up
here for the GCBS, since you wold be bored at that family reunion...) (Wow,
that was WAAAAYYY OT...) Cathy <winkin' and grinnin">