Tranny gearing

Hey all, I'm bakc up for the day and was curious about this. Is there room
for a 6th gear in the 2H tranny case? If so I would like to crunch in the
5th out of an FF or FN tranny. Or is it possible to swap my 5th with one of
those?

This will be down the road a ways yet because of some hang-ups with a front
main seal, pulley swap and a few other minor things. If you want to come to
IA and help me when I get everything lined up please let me know I'd be glad
to find you a floor or couch to sleep on!!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)