OT Is there a Passat mailing list?

In the last couple of months... well the last couple of months I was daily
driving my 16V that is, I was acknowledged by two newer Volkswagen
owners... one in a nice looking Black MKIV Jetta, I got the understood head
nod and grin and one from a white B5 (maybe 5.5) Passat with  big thumbs
up. Both cars where in Downtown San Jose.

-Raffi