OT Is there a Passat mailing list?

On 7/23/03 9:36 AM, "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:

> Asking for someone who is looking for one.  He could just join this
> list since there are a lot of Passat owners here.  LOL
>
> John

There is, it's a Yahoo group, I believe, but I signed off of it after the
umpteenth millionth request for how to fit a cup holder in a B5.

The technical aid on that list is NO WHERE near the quality of the Scirocco
list.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |