From: "Ryan H"
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 1:47 PM
Subject: Radio wiring question...

> Just got my radio, and the harness has two separate wires - one for
constant (battery) power, and one for ignition power. (The battery power is
a thicker gauge) Since the Scirocco only has one power wire (constant),
what do I do with the ignition harness wire? Find a wire that is ignition
power somewhere? ... Thanks!

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source