From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 12:37 PM
To: car
Subject: Re: Waterfest JUDGING

So it was one of those "Hand your test to the person next to you for
grading" things?  Sounds real professional.

Jonathan Shisler <jshislervw@yahoo.com> wrote:
aren't we not supposed to bitch about this :-)

in my real opinion i feel like they should just get 3 friggin people
that know sciroccos and can judge them instead of me walkin around
judging peoples cars for an hour and a half while the burn out contest
is going. if i gotta pay money to show my car then i want to get the
fullest out of my ticket not work for them. either that or make our
admission only $10 instead of $20. i think it was laziness on
waterfests part. i give them a big thumbs down.

and i dont know who won anyway

Josh20V wrote:
ok, so how did people feel about the new set up for Scirocco judging
this year?

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com

word (w?rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source