OT: Quite possibly the best saftey video ever!

Funny.  Most graphic one I've ever seen.  And the guy with the chainsaw reminded me of Angus MacInnes, "Jean LaRose" from Strange Brew.

"Tyler P." <ty@festf.org> wrote: http://home.astrakan.hig.se/sax/rokka/files/staplerfahrer_klaus.wmv

This is a German Forklift safety video... give it about 3 minutes to get
really good.

Maybe I'm just twisted...

PS: those from Germany probably have already seen this video seeing as
its pretty well known over there. I would love some scene by scene
subtitles though.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source