[Re: [Rochester contingent home from Waterfest]]

Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Cathy Boyko wrote:
>
> > Twitching and writhing, so I gave you that nasty skin infection eh?
>
> Not gonna touch that one.  Not gonna touch that one..

No, good plan, you might get it too...

> > We're home, the headache behaved really well, one little nudge to remind
me to
> > love her (temp warning light) and considering we drove three cars nearing
20
> > all that way (and abused one of them pretty badly), I'd say we did well.
>
> You managed to get the headache all the way up to 20 MPH!!??? Holy cow,
> that's fast... :)

Shaddup, at least you can see the car when I pass, none of this soot going
on...

> > Dennis is still talking about keeping up with Brett on the highway in the
TDI
> > (as if), and Adam got home too, with "awesome pictures of burnouts in the
> > parking lot". Hmmmm, I must be old... (pre emptive strike ->> yeah, as
dirt
> > eh?)
> > Cathy
>
> Hey, can I see Adam's pictures?  I hear that there's lots of hot looking
> chi - er - cars at the show... :)

Sure, he often manages to get a car in the background. He seems to prefer
backsides, but it's likely cause the gals will deck him if they see him
zooming in from the front.

> Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound.
>
> Drew

Yep, no problems. The hissy fits always happen at home anyways, but I bought
parts for her anyways, so she should be happy this trip.
Cathy