[Rochester contingent home from Waterfest]

Twitching and writhing, so I gave you that nasty skin infection eh?
We're home, the headache behaved really well, one little nudge to remind me to
love her (temp warning light) and considering we drove three cars nearing 20
all that way (and abused one of them pretty badly), I'd say we did well.
Dennis is still talking about keeping up with Brett on the highway in the TDI
(as if), and Adam got home too, with "awesome pictures of burnouts in the
parking lot". Hmmmm, I must be old... (pre emptive strike ->> yeah, as dirt
eh?)
Cathy