Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 19

I bought a part at Cincy this year and I was trying to fit it. The part
is: 165-827-933

I was told it was off a MKI, but I cant seem to get it right. It is not
for a MKII thats for sure.

   sadly, julie, according to the etka it's for an '86 through '89
jetta. someone may have fit it to a mki, i can't say. if you have a part
number, you can search for application by using the 'ATP' function
located under the 'Functions' button. just input the number, no spaces
or dashes (with the exception of 'N' numbers) and check your preferred
boxes. good luck.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com