"S" @ Local Wrecker

hello, list...

thought you guys might be interested w/ some parts from a fairly intact "S" @
the local wrecker.  if you guys need anything from it let me know.  the
interior is in fairly good shape.  it won't win any shows but it's nice over all.
no tears on the bolsters but is just about getting worn thru.  needs some
cleaning but the seats are pretty much intact.  the driver side fender, door and
rear 1/4 panel is straight.  damage is only on the pass side from the door and
onto the fender.  no damage done to the front and rear.  i've only pulled the
monowiper and a wannabe stressbar from it.  if you guys need anything let me
know.   i don't expect to get rich from pulling parts for you guys but i would
like to be compensated for my time.  hurry before it gets crushed!

oh btw... it had some old school centra wheels.

these are the only pics i have.  i could have taken more but battery ran out.

http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1door1.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1door2.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1fender1.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1fender2.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat1.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat1a.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat2.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat2a.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat3.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/mk1seat4.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/centra1.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/centra2.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/centra3.jpg
http://www.kawena.com/sii2l16v/vw/parts4sale/centra4.jpg

let's save this "S" from the crusher!!!!!!