Gauge cluster filter change

Ok, so all the talk of clusters and stuff, I finally got around to changing the colour filter in my cluster. I got down to the LCD clock.... k, so I have it off of the cluster. Took out the second set of screws. I'm down to the circuit board and the screen itself. Layered top to bottom - LCD, Filter, Plastic jiggly thingy, and the circuit board. The LCD is attached to the board, and the filter and jiggly thing can...well, jiggle. To get the filter out, I have to pull the LCD off the board(I think?), but it doesn't look like it comes off and I don't wanna break it.

Help?
lol

Thanx for the time

 -The George

P.S. please keep in mind, it's 6:24 am, this may not make sense to some ppl, lol