Re-key kit

Thanks all,

However, I was just looking for something quick, easy and cheap. I don't use
the car that much, I just assume not keep anything to steal in it, it's
already stripped for autoX'ing. I just figured my occasional drive to the
pick-n-pull just to keep everyone honest. Sounds like more trouble than it's
worth though.

Thanks again,

Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco