Tornado Red Scirocco owners...I have an odd question...

My prolwer orange attracts (morning the hood is
covered with them) horse flies...

The daily driver Titian red, attract cats paws

funny enough, no matter how many time I kill them and
clean the F250, the outside of it never attracks
anything, but the super cab inside (beige) surely
attract banana spiders (Texans will know which one I
am talking about...the big black and yellow ones with
the tight weave in the middle of the web) (and no I
dont keep any windows nor doors open.. its a mistery
to me...lol)