WTB: dual rad fan setup

What year Passat are you talking about? Will it be a
direct fit for Scirocco radiators, or will there be
cutting involved? And is the connector plug & play?

The Flex-a-lite is really not that hard to install.
Easier on 8v's, but will work very well on the 16v
with a custom bracket. And you can use the existing
relay set-up if you like.

Later...

Jeff Lowe