  From: -DAN-
  To: roc (E-mail)
  Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 11:23 AM
  Subject: Tornado Red Scirocco owners...I have an odd question...

  ....ok

  It's got to be the color.

  I have found no less than (5) FIVE praying mantis' in/on/near my car in the
  past 4 months or so.

  They appear to have been drawn to the color, then for some reason they die.
  I found one in the passenger's seat one day, in perfect (dead) condition. I
  saved it because I could stand it up. It's now in a display case.

  Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

  Deez N.
  (2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
  (1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  http://www.takkenband.com/
  http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

  "You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
  Life." - Mike Smith