From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 4:11 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Consensus needed on 16V amplifier wire...

OK, just ordered a new radio, and I need to know, does the black wire
for the roof mounted amplifier get power or ground?  And if it gets
power, where to tap from?   Is it okay to have the amplifier powered ALL
the time by tapping it off the receiver power wire?  Has anyone done
this before?  Any experienced opinions welcome.
Thanks!!!