Tornado Red Scirocco owners...I have an odd question...

What climate do you live in where you actually have full grown praying
mantises for 4 months of the year?

Lucky bastard.

As far as what would attract them, the only observation I have is that in
our neck of the woods, praying mantises are availabe in two coulours,
green and brown.  They tend to hang out in areas that allow them to blend
in better.

Another alternative is, of course, that they really aren't PRAYING
mantises, but DRIVING mantises (picture them clutching a little steering
wheel and a gear shift knob) and they're actually trying to break into
your car.

Yes, it's friday afternoon, and I really need a break (like anyone else
who works in networking at a Cisco shop does right about now I expect.)

Drew