Re-key kit

You can get lock cylinder repair kits, they come with a large number (50
maybe) of each of the 4 "tumblers" and the appropriate numbers of springs.

I think they're probably pretty expensive, and are likely the sort of
thing a dealership would stock for use in the service dept.

I've had luck recylcing the "tumblers" from used locks - they're coded
(numbers or letters, can't remember which.)  If you have access to a fair
number of cars you can generally build up a pretty good collection.

Drew