From: Mike Smith
To: car
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:49 AM
Subject: Thought I'd seen everything...

Until the commute home last night, that is.

First, a lil history:  I thought I'd seen eveything until I found shitonhonda.com and saw this:

1) http://www.shitonhonda.com/enemys/bigposer1.jpg

2) http://www.shitonhonda.com/enemys/bigposer2.jpg

3) http://www.shitonhonda.com/enemys/bigposer4.jpg

(Yes, that's a homemade, WOODEN spoiler.  Makes me laugh and shudder at the same time.)

Then I found miamirice.net and they're "prestigeous" Uncle Ben Awards.  Some great rice there.

But last night topped them all.  I was driving home and came to a stop light one lane over and a few cars back from an OK looking blinged Suburban.  Wasn't too flashy, so I didn't look at it in contempt, as I'm wont to do.  Basically, lowered, really nice dark blue paint, and big shiny rims.  OK, big deal, seen worse.  But then, I noticed the tail pipe.  Wait, is that chrome?  Looks horrible!  All dented and wrinkly looking.  Must be falling off after having backed into something.  But, wait, there's other things (like bumper, trailer hitch) between it and whatever would get backed into.  Couldn't be that.  A couple blocks down the road and I get a closer look... NO!  It can't be!!  All the money spent on rims and paint and they did THAT!!!!  Apparently, the "chrome" that I was looking at was actually tinfoil wrapped around the pipe.  They didn't even cover it all, just up to the elbow.  GAH!  I finally got next to the driver's window.  It was down.  But the middle eastern girl was
 busy chatting with her friend and I just didn't have the heart to ask her if it was indeed tinfoil.  So I shook my head, laughed and left them behind me.

I think, NOW,  I've seen everything.  Something tells me that I'm wrong, though.  Dead wrong.  Everytime I think it can't get any worse, it does.

Anyone else seen stuff this cheesy?

Mike (still shaking my head when I think about it)

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source