Wierd oil problem

Gotta be 1, cuz I'm almost possitive they put in a new pump.

Another reason I want to start doing all maintenance myself, I know what I do.

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
2 possible problems

1 - switch is bad
2 - oil pump is dying (was it changed on the rebuild?)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco