From: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@yahoo.com>
To: "John Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net>
Cc: "car" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Wierd oil problem

> When I first start it, no light.  Once I start moving, it comes on about
30 seconds into the drive and stays on until I turn engine off.  At times
when I stall (CIS shizz) in traffic, I restart and have same results.
Nothing until I start moving and then 30 seconds into it: blink blink blink.
It shouldn't be low on oil.  As I don't wish to rebuild it again, I've been
fairly religious in checking and changing the oil.  And as I drive 500
miles/week for work, I've been changing it about once a month.  In fact,
just ordered 20 drain plug washers a couple of weeks ago.  Can't remember
the last time I changed the old washer, but it was getting bent out of
shape.