Baby got rack...

Figured I'd take a picture of the car since none have been taken after I finished the swap from my wrecked 85'. This is it as it sits today. I pulled this car out of the swamp/woods for $100 and transplanted all the parts that weren't ruined from when I wrecked my 85' 16v last Oct. Upgrades to this car vs. the other is the Thule Roof Rack I just bought used and the front euro-bumper with squirters which replaces the bent one from the wreck that didn't have squirters.

If anyone has tips on where to get bicycle mounting stuff for the rack and cargo bags or boxes for a good price, please let me know. Thanks.

Joshua

P.S. Picture is here http://www.parts4vws.com/images/members/gewinn/IM000427.jpg