Short distance towing, and some parts

Is there some sort of come-along bar that works well
with a Scirocoo for short distance towing? I only need
it to move the car around my property, like in and out
of the garage and into the backyard, which is up a
hill. I'm thinking I could use my tractor or truck
instead of just pushing it around as I have been.

Also, where is a good place to get some trim pieces
and those grill-like plastic items underneath the
headlights? I still haven't completely reconstructed
all the links I used to have in my bookmarks. TIA

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco