Eurospec cam vs. Schrick? (8v solid)

http://www.eurospecsport.com/

-----Message d'origine-----
De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de S. Coleman
Envoy? : lundi 14 juillet 2003 23:47
? : Scirocco List
Objet : Re: Eurospec cam vs. Schrick? (8v solid)

I had a Eurospec head and cam in my GTI.  Awesome work they did on mine.
The port and polish was as good as I've seen and the ports were dead on with
factory manifolds.  My cam was also theirs and I can't complain at all about
it.  Though I installed both together on a bored RD block,... that freakin'
motor was great.   Now we are talking about a good 4-5 yrs ago,... so I
can't speak of their current work.  If I could sort through all of my
"favorites" then I could give you their web addy,... but for now just do a
"search" for them...   They use to have lots of cool goodies for VW's.
Chris
'88 16v Rocco
'78 8v Rocco
'80 Caddy